HREND-Nepal is committed:
- The recognition and practical application of the principle that all human rights- civil, political, economic, social and cultural rights- are “universal, indivisible and interdependent and interrelated”
- The recognition that all public and private actors in society including the makers of the constitution have a duty to respect and promote human rights and democratic freedom,
- A commitment to diversity and equality of outcomes in law, policy, and practice, or commitment to equity, justice, freedom, peace and aligned to its philosophy of empowering through knowledge building,
- An unrestricted opportunity to participate in the human rights movement through monitoring, knowledge building, advocacy, lobbying and campaigns in the newly available open and transparent full-fledged democratic era.
- Prioritizing the needs of vulnerable and disadvantaged groups and the adoption of special measures to assist these groups to gain access to opportunities, resources and social services,