The following are the strategic objectives of HRENDC-Nepal for its single goal of protection and promotion of human rights for social justice in Nepal:
- People, government, law enforcing and other concerned agencies are aware of the issues and incidences of Human Rights violations and act accordingly
- Effective role played for peace building and consolidation of democracy in the country
- People, their representatives, law enforcing agencies and other key stakeholders are educated, sensitized and trained and take actions to protect and promote Human Rights in the country
- Government promulgates and refines its policies and laws to protect and promote Human Rights of its people as per international treaties and conventions
- HRENDC-Nepal’s strategic objective is to empower people through;
- Implementing development programs from a rights based perspectives in order to improve the socio-economic status of the poor, oppressed and vulnerable groups in rural areas and arrest the accelerating degradation of natural resources,
- Conducting action orientated research on relevant socio-economic and environmental issues and incorporates the results into our development programs and campaigns,
- Publishing people-oriented educational, advocacy and development related publications, which can be used by the majority of the rural poor, field workers and others involved in rural development, and
- Implement integrated community development projects and conduct action-oriented research focusing on the poorest and most vulnerable groups in rural areas;
- Raise awareness and promote policy changes through policy research, advocacy and lobbying at local, national and international levels on the root causes of poverty, the problems of the poor, social, economic and cultural rights and the right to development.
- Introduce different natural and cultural heritages in remote region in order to extend tourism in backward society.
- Activate oppressed, low-caste, indigenous poor people on national development to minimize poverty, unemployment in the community
- Avoid social, religious, ethnic, gender discrimination.
HRENDC-Nepal is recognised as an effective organisation in Human Rights for its efficient and transparent management practices.